Theft Insurance Claim
Step 1 Log on to Claim Registration portal www.appsdailyclaims.com and fill in the details, to intimate us about the Theft within 48 hours of incidence.
Step 2 Get "Claim Intimation Number" (CIN) Registered.
Step 3 Required pre-filled documents will be sent to your registered email ID.
Step 4 Intimate Police Station on Theft and get Police Intimation letter "duly stamped & signed". Intimation letter to be procured within 96 hoursof the incident, failing which insurer reserves right of claim process on non standard basis.
Step 5 Block SIM Card with your Telecom Operator. Get SIM Blocking Letter "duly stamped & signed" or email confirming SIM blocking from telecom service provider. SIM Blocking Letter to be procured within 48 hours of the incident, failing which insurer reserves right of claim process on non standard basis.
Step 6 Courier the following documents to UB Insurance Associates, Bangalore at the address mentioned on bottom right of this page.
Documents Required are
- 1. Covering Letter
- 2. Original Bill on Claimant's Name carrying IMEI number
- 3. Self-Attested Photo copy of Photo ID Proof of Claimant.
- 4. Original Police Complaint Letter without any tampering or whitener (to be procured within 96 hours of the incident, failing which insurer reserves right of claim process on non-standard basis)
- 5. Original SIM Blocking Letter or Email Copy from Service Provider without any tampering or whitener (to be procured within 48 hours of the incident, failing which insurer reserves right of claim process on non-standard basis)
- 6. Original Itemized Bill for Postpaid Customers for the period covering date of incidence
- 7. Insurance claim form (Theft Claim Form) filled completely including incidence date and statement without any tampering or whitener.
- 8. Claim Pre-Receipt Voucher filled with Bank account Details: Account Name (as per Bank's record), Bank Name & Branch Address, Savings Account Number, MICR CODE and IFSC CODE
- 9. Cancelled Cheque showing all Account details. (Including IFSC Code and MICR Code).
- 10. Letter of Subrogation on stamp paper attested with Notary, for claim amounts more than Rs 50,000/-
- 1. For timely processing and settlement of your claim you are advised to send "complete set of documents duly filled and signed" within 5 days of generating the claim intimation number.
- 2. Please send the hard copies of original documents mentioned below to UB Insurance Associates, Bangalore for Claim processing.
- 3. Please send all documents filled correctly and completely with signatures at required places within 21 days of the incident, failing which insurer reserves right of claim process on non-standard basis. In case of incomplete documentation your claim will not be processed.
- 4. In case of dual SIM handset, both the IMEI numbers should be mentioned on all the forms and Invoice/bill/receipt
- 5. In case of any difficulties, please feel free to contact Customer care number 1800-209-9060(toll free) with your registered "Claim Intimation Number" (CIN)
'All Risk-Theft' Claim
registered email ID, you can also download the forms here:
Send Documents To:UB Insurance Associates,(Apps-Daily claims division),S 204 and 205 Suraj Plaza,196/8, 25th Cross 8th Main,
Jayanagar 3rd Block,
Contact Number: 1-800-209-9060